Welcome to my Journal.
I am a Senior Software Engineer and a Technical Architect, a blogger, and a lifelong learner of anything related to systems design and automation. I have worked in Enterprise Integration and Distributed systems for nearly two decades.
There is a high chance you’ve used some of my applications if you live in the UK – I’ve worked on government projects (TFL, Gov.uk, Ministry of Justice) and various commercial industries (payment, e-commerce and transportation).
I’m very passionate about working in charities or public sector organisations. My main focus right now is Microsoft Cloud technologies, Distributed Systems and Enterprise Data Integration.
I’ve formerly worked at VMware, Advanced, Scope & Accenture as Principal Architect. I have led global transformation projects, heading systems design teams. Most of my journal posts are notes from the transformation.
- VMware Certified Professional 3 (VCP3)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional 4 – Data Center Design (VCAP4-DCD)
- AZ-200: Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions
- AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-201: Designing an Azure Data Solution
- AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Solutions
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- 70-483: Programming in C#
- 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- PL-600: Microsoft Power Platform Solutions Architect
- BSc Computer Science
- MSc Information Systems